MaRS Centre for Impact Investing is now seeking a project coordinator!Read More ›
Register Now for ImpactOntario!
Invest for Impact in World-Changing Social Ventures
ImpactOntario is a landmark conference that brings world-changing Ontario ventures together with world-leading investors and intermediaries. Designed to support deal flow and impact investing opportunities through pitch sessions, one-to-one meetings and plenary panels, ImpactOntario aims to increase capital directed to profitable ventures with a scalable, sustainable impact.
ImpactOntario will spotlight ventures across a variety of industries including:
- Health & Wellness
- Education & Technology
You should attend ImpactOntario if you’re interested in:
- Identifying impact investing opportunities
- Learning about impact investing from social innovators and thought-leaders
- Exploring innovative cross-sector funding opportunities
- Networking and engaging with a group of forward-looking investors
- Scaling your impact and diversifying your portfolio
- Being a part of the global momentum
Who should attend?
- Angel Investors
- Fund Managers
- Families and Family Offices
- Financial Institutions and Corporations
- Social Entrepreneurs
- Wealth Advisors and Asset Managers
Interested in pitching?
ImpactOntario will feature ventures achieving positive social/environmental impact across a variety of industries including health, sustainable food, clean technology, affordable housing, education and enterprises employing or supporting persons facing barriers to success.
If you are a venture or fund working in any of our highlighted sectors and are interested in pitching at ImpactOntario, please contact Tristina Sinopoli at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
For more information on the conference, please visit the ImpactOntario website. And please stay tuned! Our conference agenda will be hot off the presses soon!
Hosted by MaRS Centre for Impact Investing
With support from