Not enough firms are making enough sustainability progress, fast enough. It’s time to change tactics.Read More ›
Register Now for the 2014 Social Finance Forum
Registration is now open for Canada’s national Social Finance Forum, hosted by the MaRS Centre for Impact Investing!
Social Finance is changing the way we work together in Canada to address critical problems facing people and the planet. More than any other time Canadians are joining forces, using the best of business and community approaches to invest and grow impactful ventures and initiatives that provide a financial return to investors.
On November 6 and 7, the 2014 Social Finance Forum will welcome over 300 attendees and 65 speakers from across Canada and the world to MaRS Discovery District in the heart of Toronto for an extensive, specialized program designed and presented by leading practitioners from across North America.
What to Expect
- Globally recognized keynote speakers
- Engaging workshops
- Venture Pitch Fairs
- Good Deals Competition
- The 2014 Social Finance Awards
- November 6th Evening Reception “Celebrating Women in Social Finance & Enterprise”
This year, the Social Finance Forum is pleased to partner with organizations to design and deliver content focused on going deeper into the “know-how” of building the marketplace:
- Global Learning Exchange
- RBC Social Finance
- Credit Union Central
- Radius Social Innovation Lab and Venture Incubator
- Purpose Capital
- Chantier de l’économie social
- Concordia University
- Community Finance Solutions
Content themes include:
- Building your social finance strategy
- Global impact investing
- Impact investing in the financial services industry
- Community Finance Solutions: Building financial products & funds
- Investment readiness for social enterprises & impact ventures
- Lessons from Quebec’s social economy
You should attend the Social Finance Forum if you’re interested in:
- Identifying impact investing opportunities
- Developing your social finance strategy from social innovators and thought-leaders
- Exploring innovative cross-sector funding opportunities
- Networking and engaging with a group of forward-looking investors
- Scaling your impact and diversifying your portfolio
- Angel Investors
- Fund Managers
- Families and Family Offices
- Financial Institutions and Corporations
- Nonprofits, Co-operatives and Charities
- Social Entrepreneurs
- Wealth Advisors and Asset Managers
Interested in pitching?
The Social Finance Forum will feature ventures achieving positive social/environmental impact across a variety of industries including health, sustainable food, clean technology, affordable housing, education and enterprises employing or supporting persons facing barriers to success.
Sponsorship opporunities for the 2014 Social Finance Forum are now available. To learn more about sponsorship, download the sponsorship package. If you have any questions about sponsorship, please contact Joanna Reynolds: email@example.com
For more information about the forum, please visit the Social Finance Forum website. Or better yet, REGISTER NOW! And please stay tuned! Announcements about our programming, keynotes and more will be hot off the presses soon!