If you missed our SF Connects on SRI (or just want to watch it again) check it out here!Read More ›
Canada’s Biggest Foundations & Endowments Meeting September 29-30 in Toronto
Insight Information’s CFE East Conference addresses key issues facing charitable executives today
The Canadian Foundations & Endowments Forum, now in its 3rd edition, will disclose new investment vehicles, improved philanthropic strategies, and good grievance structures designed to help philanthropic organizations meet their objectives.
Warren Jestin, Senior Vice-President and Chief Economist at Scotiabank, will kick off the event with a keynote address to provide guidance on the short- and long-term trajectories of the Canadian and global economies. Insight into the economic challenges faced by philanthropic organizations will be provided from other keynote speakers, which include Ted Garrard, President & CEO of SickKids Foundation; Alayne Metrick, President of St. Michael Hospital’s Foundation; and Zev Frishman, Chief Investment Officer of Open Access Limited.
In addition to welcoming some of Canada’s largest charitable organizations – including confirmed delegates from Mount Sinai Hospital Foundation, Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation, and Victoria University – the forum also welcomes investment experts eager to network with philanthropic groups and share their financial expertise.
Among the topics covered at CFE East Will Be:
- An Overview of the Latest Developments in Global Economies
- Building an Appropriate Asset Mix for Your Portfolio
- Mitigating Risk & Identifying How to Measure It
- Maximizing Returns in a Low Interest Rate World
- Exploring Alternative Investments for Foundations and Endowments
- Fulfilling Your Fiduciary Duties through Impact Investing
- Cultivate Strong Donor Relations to Drive Revenue
- Effective Governance Structure: How to Make the Best Use of Your Investment Committee
For the full agenda, registration information and more please visit: http://www.insightinfo.com/CFE-East or by call Insight Information at 888.777.1707.