SocialFinance.ca is pleased to announce that voting is now open for the first Social Finance Awards!
Presenting this year’s finalists for “Most Promising New Financial Player”, in the Canadian social finance landscape:
- Caisse d’économie solidaire: Desjardins
- Community Forward Fund
- CSI Community Bond Investors
- Greenchip Financial Corporation
- RBC Investing for Impact Fund
- Rise Asset Development
- Sarona Asset Management Inc.
- Tonya Surman, CSI
- Toronto Atmospheric Fund
- Youth Social Innovation Capital Fund
We would like to thank all of our nominees, judges and SocialFinance.ca writers for all of their hard work and dedication to this year’s award.
The Social Finance Awards are presented to leaders who are playing a pivotal role in catalyzing the Canadian social finance marketplace. The award was conceptualized to showcase and celebrate the efforts that individuals and organizations are making to mobilize private capital for public good.
Each year, SociaFinance.ca will select a theme and will solicit public nominations. Nominees will be asked to submit a supplementary information form, which will be reviewed by a select advisory panel of judges. Selected finalists will then be interviewed and profiled online, prior to a public voting period to determine the year’s winner.
The Social Finance Awards 2012 Judges Panel
- Seth Asimakos, Saint John Community Loan Fund
- Tania Carnegie, KPMG
- Ethel Côté, Canadian Centre for Community Renewal
- Itifo Engulu, Banque Canadienne Impériale de Commerce (CIBC)
- Dr. Tessa Hebb, Carleton Centre for Community Innovation
- David LePage, Enterprising Nonprofits
- Timothy Nash, Strategic Sustainable Investments
- Michael Oster, Ottawa Community Loan Fund
- Brenda Reid-Kuecks, Ecotrust
Terms and conditions: Please download the terms and conditions from this link.